Island 251 Embroidered Unisex Champion tie-dye hoodie
Area Code "Island 251": Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and all of the Fort Morgan peninsula are on a 27,000-acre Island that boasts 32 miles of soft white sand beaches along the waters of the northernmost coast of the Gulf of Mexico, plus another 400,000 acres of freshwater lakes, rivers, bays and coves.
If you're looking for a trendy, one-of-a-kind clothing item, this Champion tie-dye hoodie is the one! It's almost impossible to create two similar items during the garment-dyeing process, so every piece has a unique touch to it.
• 82% cotton, 18% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
• Unique scrunch-dye, tie-dye pattern
• Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
• Two-ply hood with matching drawcords
• 1×1 rib knit side panels, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Woven label at the back of the neck
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!