Island 251 3/4 Raglan
Area Code "Island 251": Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and all of the Fort Morgan peninsula are on a 27,000-acre Island that boasts 32 miles of soft white sand beaches along the waters of the northernmost coast of the Gulf of Mexico, plus another 400,000 acres of freshwater lakes, rivers, bays and coves.
A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Unhemmed bottom
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!